Disclosures under RTI
- Particulars of Organization, Function and Duties of the Office Article.
- Historical Background, Organization & Functions and Duties.
- Powers and Duties of the Employees of the Office and Procedure followed in the decision making process, including channels of supervision and authority.
- Norms set by the Department for the discharge of its functions.
- Rules, Regulation, Instruction, Manuals and Records held by or under the control of the Office used by its employees for discharging its functions.
- Statement of the categories of documents that are held by the Dept. or under its control.
- Arrangement for consultation with or representation by the members of the public in relation to formulation of policies or implementation thereof.
- Statement of Board, Councils, Committees and other bodies.
- Directory of Officers and Employees and Monthly Remuneration.
- Budget allocated to each Agency, indicating particulars of plans proposed expenditures and reports on disbursements made.
- Manner of execution of subsidy programmes, including the amounts allocated and the details of beneficiaries.
- Particulars of recipients of concessions, permits or authorization granted by the Office.
- Details in respect of the information, available to or held by it, reduced in an electronic form.
- The Names, Designations and other particulars of the Public Relation Officers.